Finally, it's here: TournamentService is ready in version 6.01 !
TournamentService (TS) has eased, yes almost removed, the "office work" for chess arbiters for 20 years!! Finally, with version 6.0, it's available internationally, introducing multiple language support.
"Why TS? We're used to SwissPerfect / Protos / Swiss-chess / whatever.."
- Because many of the competitors seem be stuck in the past with virtually no developments. TS is a modern, user-friendly and well designed application, still under continuous development and improvement. In addition to state-of-the-art tournament management, you will get automatic web publishing - for free! But don't take our word for all this, download a demo version today and have a look at all the glory! Or, browse the help system here.
Among our users are approved FIDE international arbiters, Federal rating officers, national championship organisers and many more. This is a few comments from some of them:
- So powerful it is almost scary!
- The ability to publish each game as they are completed is just...delicious!
- Power to the people!
- [TS] saves me incredible amounts of time. Wonderful!
- I thought everything had room for improvement. But now I'm starting to wonder... This is ubelievable.
- Thanks a lot for a great progam. It's really of enormous importance for the national chess-life.
- This is becoming a fantastic tool.
- Great work!
- The PGN publishing is brilliant!
- Is there a Chess Oscar to which we can nominate you..?
- A pure enjoyment to use
- You have made a formidable program!
- Gosh! This was nice!
- Oh my, it's so fun to play with the team series now.
- It does everything!
- You've thought of everything... you're a genious!
- Thanks for all help!
- I have this sensation of happiness...!
- We are extremely satisfied by TS6. Thanks a lot for a splendid job!
Guys, this is almost too much <blush> But thanks anyway ;-)
|Some key features:
With the launch of version 6.01 we once again have epoch-making news: Automatic internet publishing! All TS-users now get access to their own corner of the internet where they may publish their events. There, the tournaments automagically gets a welcome/invitation page, support for online signup via the internet, continous round bulletins, continously updated results, games for viewing from the net - and then some. All this in multiple languages.
This functionality has until now only been achievable for the largest and most resource-rich tournaments, requiring a dedicated staff for web-maintenance and programming. Even then, it has been lots of hard work to get such level of service for the public. Well, those days are over! With TS 6.01 even small clubs, arbiters and tournaments can be made public in a very professional way with a click of the mouse! All this is of course powered by TournamentService, no effort or knowledge is required of the arbiter.
Tournament calendar and database
As a bonus, every time a tournament is published with this system, it is added to a common public database, where the public can search for tournaments or players. The database is both a result-server during the tournament, a calendar and signup portal for upcoming events, and a historic archive long after the tournament is finished!
I want to try this!
For more info, see: Download Forum